-
February 27th, 2005, 01:03 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Johanna,
You have my mind racing now. I bought the set mainly for my nephew and his Jack. I was going to give the girl outfit to my niece for her 3rd birthday. She has Bitty and we are thinking of giving her Jack's twin. Between DD and my 2 older nieces we have 3 sets of twins. They were never really played with like Bitty. Anyway now you've opened a whole new world. Maybe the niece with Kit should get the oufit. I always feel bad that Kit has fewer outfits than Molly and Sam. Glad to hear you like the outfit. Either way I hope a little boy and one of the girls is happy. Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks